Terms & Conditions
By ticking the 'Agree to Terms & Conditions' box upon checkout you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Bearing in mind you are buying frozen goods, when you place an order with us, you are required to be in to accept delivery of your order or you must leave instructions in the customer comments box of where the order can be left safe.
If you do not want the goods left you must make sure you are in to receive the goods. We will not be held responsible for goods going missing that have been left by the courier because you were not in at the time of delivery, especially as you are sent a 1 hour delivery slot by DPD notifying you of when to expect your order. If your goods have been delivered/left but are then missing you must report this to the police and provide a crime reference number for DPD.
2. Your order should be delivered within 48 hours of it being dispatched from us. If the courier tried to deliver within 48 hours but you were not in or did not leave instructions of where it can be left then this is the customer's responsibility and we will not replace goods that have been delivered or attempted to be delivered within the 48 hour period. We will not refund any orders delivered within the specified 48hrs/2 days even if defrosted as the meat is safe to refreeze.
3. When you place your order you must take note that the cut off time for same day dispatch is 10pm Sunday, 8am Tues to Wed and 10am on Thursdays. Orders placed after 10am Thursday will not be dispatched until Monday (Tuesday if following a bank holiday). We do not post on Fridays and we do not deliver on Mondays.
4. You must make sure that you will be available to accept your goods within this 48 hour period. If you are going away, please make sure you order in good time for your goods to be delivered within the 48 hour period before you are due to leave. We will not refund for goods that cannot be delivered because you have gone away if it is within the 48 hour delivery period.
5. We will not refund goods that have been left out in warm weather and gone off. You have ordered frozen goods and It is your responsibility to either make sure that you are there to receive the goods or if you have left instructions for the goods to be left, that you can come home to put the goods in the freezer in good time
6. We will not be held responsible for goods that have been left by the courier if you are not in when they deliver. These are perishable goods and as such cannot be taken away again, the courier has to leave them. If you are going to be out and have not left instructions for where your order can be left the courier will leave it where they can.
7. If you have received the wrong item, your item is lost by DPD or your item is damaged to the point where the product is unusable (provided you have taken a photo of the DPD label affixed to the box which is required by DPD and sent it to us) then we will issue you with a credit note so that you can reorder the goods. We will not refund your order, we will only issue a credit for your order. If your order has been damaged by DPD then we will refund it IF DPD accept the claim and pay out, else we will credit your order at our expense so that you can reorder the goods.
We will not replace goods that have not been delivered due to any errors on your delivery address. It is down to the customer to make sure that the address, phone number and email address entered is correct.
We will not replace goods that were delivered/left by DPD (with photographic evidence) because the customer was out if they are not there when you return home.
DPD send a 1 hour time slot and it is up to the customer to be there to receive the goods.
8. You MUST take a photo of the label with the batch code on and retain until you have finished using that batch, in case of any issues with the product.
9. If YOU cancel your order or any part of it or you have ordered add on items that state cannot be fitted in with that product we only issue a credit voucher which can be used on your next order. We are charged for refunds so these are only done if we have cancelled your order.
10. We do not advise buying 5kg amounts unless you buy in multiples of 2 x 5kgs amounts because the product WILL defrost in warmer weather. Either add another 5kgs of a different product to make up to 10kgs or buy the 10kgs amount of that product or choose the next day by 12 noon delivery option. We will not refund defrosted food if this advice is not followed.
we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits
such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
order to assist us in improving our website. We may gather information about
your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such
information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We will NEVER pass on your details to any third party for any reason
Storing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data such as your name, address, email and telephone number is stored in our database and used in relation to your order only. We keep these records indefinitely.
Credit card information is never stored by us and it is never written down.
All transactions are processed via the website through Website Payments Standard.
Any information relating to your transaction is contained within Paypal
Disclosing Your Information
we will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in the circumstances detailed below:
i. where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
ii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
All our prices are in UK Pounds Sterling and where appropriate include the UK VAT rate