Terms & Conditions
By ticking the 'Agree to Terms & Conditions' box upon checkout you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Bearing in mind you are buying frozen goods, when you place an order with us, you are required to be in to accept delivery of your order OR you must leave instructions in the customer comments box of where the order can be left safe. IF you do not leave any instructions in the customer comment box then the following default message will appear
"FROZEN GOODS MUST BE DELIVERED/LEFT SAFE"
If you do not want the goods left you must MAKE SURE you are in to receive the goods.
2. Your order should be delivered within 48 hours of it being dispatched from us. If the courier tried to deliver within 48 hours but you were not in or did not leave instructions of where it can be left then this is the customer's responsibility and we WILL NOT replace goods that have been delivered or attempted to be delivered within the 48 hour period.
3. When you place your order you must take note that the cut off time for same day dispatch is 10pm Sunday, 8am Tues to Wed and 10am on Thursdays. Orders placed after 10am Thursday will not be dispatched until Monday (Tuesday if following a bank holiday). We do not post on Fridays and we do not deliver on Mondays.
4. You MUST make sure that you will be available to accept your goods within this 48 hour period. If you are going away, please make sure you order in good time for your goods to be delivered within the 48 hour period BEFORE you are due to leave. We WILL NOT refund for goods that cannot be delivered because you have gone away if it is within the 48 hour delivery period.
5. We WILL NOT refund goods that have been left out in warm weather and gone off. You have ordered frozen goods and It is your responsibility to either make sure that you are there to receive the goods or if you have left instructions for the goods to be left, that you can come home to put the goods in the freezer in good time
6. We WILL NOT be held responsible for goods that have been left by the courier if you are not in when they deliver. These are perishable goods and as such cannot be taken away again, the courier has to leave them. If you are going to be out and have not left instructions on your order of where you want it to be left the courier will leave it where they can.
7. We CANNOT send out 5kgs of mince in the hotter weather because it will defrost. You can order 2 x 5kgs products and they can be put in together but 5kgs in a box on it's own will not be sent and you will automatically be credited.
8. If you cancel your order or any part of it or you have ordered add on items that state cannot be fitted in with that product and require a refund instead of a voucher then there is a 50p admin charge payable which is charged to us by the card processing company. Credit vouchers are valid for 1 year but can be extended indefinitely upon request.
we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits
such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
ii. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
iii. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
order to assist us in improving our website. We may gather information about
your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such
information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We will NEVER pass on your details to any third party for any reason
Storing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data such as your name, address, email and telephone number is stored in our database and used in relation to your order only. We keep these records indefinitely.
Credit card information is never stored by us and it is never written down.
All transactions are processed via the website through Website Payments Standard.
Any information relating to your transaction is contained within Paypal
Disclosing Your Information
we will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in the circumstances detailed below:
i. where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
ii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
If you have a complaint, please refer to our Complaints Procedure
All our prices are in UK Pounds Sterling and where appropriate include the UK VAT rate