THEY LOVE IT - ORDERING INFORMATION
- Add the products to the cart that you would like to buy. Some products may be out of stock, in which case the 'add to basket' button will not be visible. There will be an expected release date shown on the product and you can use the
'Notify me when this item is available' option to receive and instant email as soon as it becomes available to order. Some products may say 'Pre Order' on them. You will be able to add them to your basket but they will not be available for dispatch until the release date shown. They will be sent out as soon as available.
- When you have finished shopping, go to View Basket and then Checkout
- You MUST make sure that your billing and delivery addresses are entered correctly, together with a valid telephone number and email address. We cannot be held responsible for any address errors and we will not refund your order if you make a mistake with your delivery address resulting in your order not being delivered and then being destroyed by DPD due to the goods being perishable
- You can make payment by either Credit or Debit card, or Bank Transfer. If you choose Bank Transfer you must take note of the bank account details shown on the screen as you will need to manually transfer the money into our account. Please make sure you complete the checkout process or your order will not come through to us
- You will receive an order confirmation to the email entered on your order. If you do not receive it please check your spam folder. If it is not there then you may not have completed your order correctly. Please add theyloveit.co.uk to your safe senders list on your email otherwise our emails may end up in your spam folder and you will not receive progress updates or other important information
- We only ship Monday to Thursday. We do not ship on Fridays and we do not deliver at the weekend or on Monday
- All orders placed after 10am on Thursday will be dispatched on the following Monday
- DPD will text or email you with a 1 hour time slot on the day of delivery by 11am. This is a guide only and although it is usually accurate, they could encounter problems that delay the order until later or even until the next day. If this is the case then they usually notify you
- There is a delivery surcharge to some areas of Scotland and the Scottish Highlands. This will be shown at checkout
- It is not unusual to receive your parcels in separate deliveries on the same day. This is down to DPD and not within our control.
- When you receive your delivery, make sure you peel off the label with the Batch Number on it as you WILL require this in the event of a problem. This label must be kept until you have finished the batch.
We are unable to accept returns of raw meat. In the event of a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you have the batch numbers to hand.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Orders are packed early in the morning but the office doesn't open until 9am. If you wish to cancel your order, you most notify us via email to email@example.com immediately. If it has already been packed then we will not be able to retrieve it.
REPLACEMENT OF GOODS
If you have received the wrong item, your item is lost by DPD or your item is damaged to the point where the product is unusable then we will replace the goods.
We will not replace goods that have not been delivered due to any errors on your delivery address. It is down to the customer to make sure that the address, phone number and email address entered is correct.